Phiniac tanks. They work as good as they look.
In the world of carto tanks there are plenty of options to choose from. I've noticed recently that even the folks over at House of Hybrids (makers of Zenesis) have gotten in on the action with the Zenesis Carto Tank Hybrid. But what separates a great tank from a piece of junk? First, it needs to be made from a material that won't break down in your liquid altering the flavor of your juice and leading to eventual cracking in your tank. It also needs to form a tight seal both around the cartomizer and the tank tube. But to be a great tank, it also needs to look good. Phiniac has mastered the art of making a great tank that performs well and looks great on your device. Let's take a look at the features.
- The Phiniac comes in various sizes to meet your needs. From standard cartos to xl, and even a skinny version for smaller devices.
- These tanks are highly customizable to match your device and personality. With a wide variety of images that can be put on your tank and a broad selection of colors, you are sure to find the design that works for you.
- With the anodized titanium cap upgrade, you cam further tweak your tank to meet your styling needs.
- The O rings on these tanks fit very snug, meaning you won't have to worry about the tank sliding off the carto in your pocket, case, or when changing juices.
- The superior design and craftsmanship of these tanks mean you don't have to worry about tanks leaking with changing altitudes.
- The materials used in the tank are non leaching, which means you don't have to worry about the tank breaking down into your juice or cracking because of your liquid. This also means a much cleaner taste for your e-liquid.
All of the tanks in this review belong to myself or my girlfriend. None of these were given to us for reviewing purposes. Meaning? I am a big time fan of this product. We both use these tanks on a daily basis and have been doing so since March of this year without any problems whatsoever with these tanks. We have not even had to replace a single O ring.
While these tanks are made of glass they are very durable. I drive a truck, and one day I dropped my tank attached to a Vamo while getting out of the truck. While the end cap got scratched up, there was no damage whatsoever to the glass tank. I was pretty impressed by this being as it fell about 4 feet to the pavement, hitting a metal step on the way down.
I highly recommend these tanks. I own several different style of carto tanks and these are hands down the best that I have. I also suggest picking up a tank tool when you order one to protect the O rings and make the tank easier to fill. You won't be disappointed by the quality of products and service that you get from Phiniac. And don't forget that they also do custom work if you want a design that is unique to you.