Incredible new genesis atomizer from Nhaler.
I have never hidden the fact that I am not a fan of stainless steel mesh wicks. I do, however, like genesis style atomizers because they work great on the truck since they are not susceptible to leaking from changing elevations. Thus I have tried everything from silica wicks to cotton auto dripper builds trying to get the best performance out of these devices. Every now and then I would build another stainless wick just for shits and giggles but nothing seemed to top the performance I get out of silica wicks. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Curvamizer is a game changer. This build makes mesh wicks so easy, and they perform better than on any other genny that I have. Let's take a closer look at this thing and see why.
- The build
- The ground screw is located very close to the wick hole. (See image 6 below) Also the positive post has a washer based connection that sits out and almost touches the top of the wick. (See image 5 below) This makes for an easy build that virtually eliminates the chance of hot spots.
- The chamber
- The Curvamizer features a reduced air chamber (see image 3 below) that makes for a much thicker and wetter vapor and a much richer flavor than other genesis atomizers I have tried.
- Air flow
- The stock air hole on the cap is sufficient for long lung hits and easy air flow.
All of this makes for a fantastic vaping experience. As with all genesis atomizers, so much is dependent on the wick and coil that you build yourself. The price tag of $75 probably places this device out of reach for most people who are unsure about genesis style atomizers and are just wanting to see what they are all about, so I'll assume that if you are seriously looking into one of these you have your builds down pretty good. This device will certainly be capable of getting the most out of your liquid. Vapor production, throat hit, and flavor are all seriously enhanced over any other genesis atomizer that I own.
With that having been said, I would also recommend this device for those who are new to gennys. While you could score several AGA's for the price, or two RSST's, but you can't beat the quality of this device and it is so much easier to build than either of those devices. Eventually you are going to want something like this, and in the long run you could save yourself a lot of money and frustration by making the leap straight to the Curvamizer.
The pictures below will give you a good idea of how this atomizer is set up, but here is the breakdown.
- The deck and the bottom of the tank are one solid piece connected via the center post.
- The tube is made of glass and sits on the deck via O rings. The bottom of the tank has a ledge that keeps it from sliding down too far, and the top cap slides down to sit directly on the top of the glass.
- The 510 connector is adjustable by using the nut at the top of the positive post that sits directly on the deck (obviously, it is insulated).
- There is a washer and a knurled nut for your positive connection.
- The outer shell of the device is made of anodized aluminum, and the inner parts from surgical grade stainless steel.
- The tank will hold approximately 3 mls of e-liquid.
- Next to the fill hole there is an air hole that allows the tank to "breathe" as you fill it to prevent the air pressure in the tank from feeding the liquid back out as you fill.
It quickly becomes apparent that a lot of r&d went into this device. It is very well built, and performs exceptionally well. While the price is a bit higher than some of the alternatives out there, it is also a lot cheaper than some other atomizers on the market. In my opinion, it out-performs it's price tag. If you like genesis style atomizers, then you will love this one. If you are new to them you will find this one very easy to build. If you tried them in the past and you gave up on them because you were tired of some of the performance issues that these devices tend to have, perhaps it is time to take a second look at a genny. Yeah, the Curvamizer is that good. Excellent work, Nhaler. You can find the link to purchase one of these below the image gallery.