1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Where to Buy SMOK I-Priv Kit

Discussion in 'General E-Cig Discussion' started by olysodaisy, Apr 10, 2018.

1. olysodaisy

olysodaisy Vaper

I really suprise the Voice Control vape kit, the Smok and Ijoy makes everything possible. However, I'm a big fan of SMOK, so I want to know, where to buy the SMOK I-Priv Kit?
    [​IMG]

can't wait to order one and get it asap..
    Has anyone help me? :notworthy::notworthy:

2. Cookie_L

Cookie_L New Member

so as I, I also a Big SMOK Vape Fan, I just pre-order the SMOK i-Priv in https://www.vaporl.com/smok-i-priv-tc-kit.html
    I have buy many vape kits in Vaporl, their customer service is great and it is one of the cheapest vape online store in China.
    hope you can love it ;);)

Lydia and olysodaisy like this.
  3. olysodaisy

olysodaisy Vaper

fantastic, thanks for your answer... you are so kind

4. Lydia

Lydia New Member

I ordered from vaporl serveral times..
    just follow Cookie_L to order the latest AI Kit in Vaporl.com
    wait for my new kits o_Oo_O

vaporl likes this.