1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

What are you vaping?

Discussion in 'General E-Cig Discussion' started by trlrtrash13, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I had a similar experience, but it was due to the fact my first bridges were for prebuilt coils. Once my Uno and my Exocet arrived, mine stays pretty busy. I baby it though. It rarely leaves the house.

Hello, my name is Snert.... and I'm a klutz! :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vapinitup likes this.
  2. vapinitup

vapinitup The Original Crew
    REFugee

Yeah, I'd be afraid to take mine outta the house. Might have to look up one of those nice looking leather cases for it.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  3. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

I decided to break out the Serpent tank again, and I'm glad I did. I was using the Pharaoh tank and while the flavor is good, I was disappointed with the overall vape experience. Guess I'll be back on a Serpent kick for a little while. Lol.

4. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I'm getting ready to do some traveling, so I'm back to experimenting with "starter" kits. Got a pair of iCares I picked up for $9.99 a piece. I'm getting along with them fairly well though I am running higher nic juice. Even wide open they are definitely MTL.

If the TSA trashes those, no real big deal. Would suck to have to buy smokes, though, just for the nic.

5. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

Nice, let me know how they are. I just got in on a group buy for the Suorin Air V2 so I have that coming. Here is Billy's review for the first one. I guess with the 2nd they made some improvements. David from Fogsmith has one and loves it for a quick vape on the go

6. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Well, travel completed. Just back from Cancun... sunburnt, liquored up and tired (celebrated one of those birthdays with a '0' in it). I got along with the iCares quite well. In fact I'd say that if that was all that was legally allowed, I could get by. That said... you can have my Billet Box when you pry it from (etc, etc, etc).

On a downer note, first few hours back and my Boxer DNA 166 is toast. Loved it for its weight (or lack thereof), the dual 20700 batteries and general plethora of vape time. However, it's not sealed well and I guess I had a one or two too many leakage issues. The button got hot, the screen went black... it's a goner! :(

vapinitup likes this.
  7. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

That sucks big time. Sorry to hear that, but glad you had a good trip.

Snert likes this.
  8. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

It's official. I'm in love.

IMG_20180209_091714_796.jpg

Snert likes this.
  9. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Nice! But, honestly, this is more my speed.

[​IMG]

Guess it’s been a while since I posted an image from Imgur. They’re f***ing with me.

#149 Snert, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    trlrtrash13 likes this.
  10. Fog Monsters Inc

Fog Monsters Inc New Member

I'm using it for last three months "XEO Void"

e-liquid

Snert and trlrtrash13 like this.
  11. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Is that the Kayfun 5? That's more a lot of people's speed if so. This HOG Titan combo is amazing, but it's about as niche of a setup as you're going to find. You first have to be a high wattage vaper, then you have to be into building, mechs, and series mechs. If you checked all of those boxes, you have to be willing to pay high end prices for a mod that really isn't portable.

If I weren't a trucker, I probably never would've bought it. That being said, it's my favorite setup right now.

Snert likes this.
  12. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I hadn't heard of this one so I googled it and saw V2 is carrying it. They're the company that got me off cigarettes 6 years ago.

Snert likes this.
  13. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

That’s actually that pita Kayfun Prime that I’ve FINALLY gotten relatively stable for TC. It’s parked atop my recent acquisition... a Lost Vape Mirage (DNA 75c/21700). The mod is amazingly light but feels solid. And it can use 21700, 20700 and 18650 (with an adapter of course) batteries. Really like the button press on this one. The battery door is a little fiddly though since the catch isn’t spring loaded. And it’s “only” 100w.

Picked up an RX2 21700 as well, but the battery door/sled is wonky, so I can’t recommend it.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  14. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Lost Vape makes some nice stuff. My Halcyon (DNA 200 squonker) is still kicking.

Snert likes this.
  15. vapinitup

vapinitup The Original Crew
    REFugee

The wife and I have a Lost Vape Epetite 60 watt, and love em. I've gotten partial to Evolv Dna's tho. :)

Snert likes this.
  16. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I prefer DNAs or a Chinese mod I can load Arctic Fox on. As soon as AF is upgraded for the RX2 21700, I will be loading it.

I’m running a DNA250, 2x DNA75Cs, a DNA 75 and an iJoy based Chinese mods with Arctic Fox loaded on it at the moment as well as the aforementioned RX2 21700.

Exodus likes this.
  17. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I need to check out the Arctic FOX. I have a couple of Chinese mods but I don't do tc so I'm not sure if it makes a difference.

Snert likes this.
  18. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

While there are some definite advantages for TC, the main attraction for me is a consistent menu setup regardless of manufacturer.

Now... the mod has to have the right chipset in it. I think the AF is based on a “hacked” (well, “modified” is probably a better description) manufacturers firmware. Regardless, it’s come a very long way since the original.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  19. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I love the look of that mod, and I love the functionality of Evolv chips. That being said, I rarely vape under 80 watts. However, I did decide to try out the new Squape tank that came out. Since I'll be running single coils somewhere in the 30-40 watt range on there, I ordered one of these to park it on. Thanks for turning me on to it @Snert

Snert likes this.
  20. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Hope you enjoy it! It's fast becoming my favorite mod (for tanks anyway).

What batteries are you planning to run? Jumping into the 21700 game yet?

trlrtrash13 likes this.