1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

What are you vaping?

Discussion in 'General E-Cig Discussion' started by trlrtrash13, Dec 10, 2015.

1. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

You're still waiting on presents? That's rough. I'd be rioting.
    TT

2. Cheef

Cheef The Original Crew
    REFugee

Kayfun 4 on the Provari Radius.
    Felt nostalgic and mixed up some Honey Cured NET from...what the hell was her name? She was popular on the old REF board and just disappeared all of a sudden.
    Single coil Kanthal 26 at .68 resistance set anywhere between 16 and 20 Watts.
    I have to say this setup is my favorite vape of any combo I have ever tried.
    I'm not getting the higher Wattage though--Just can't seem to enjoy over 20 Watts, and tend to stay down around 16 or so to hit my sweet spot.

Snert and trlrtrash13 like this.
  3. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

WP_20160108_002.jpg

OBS Crius at .6 ohms on the Lucifer in series mode. Got Vanilla Wildwood in it. Very tasty and clouds for days.

Snert likes this.
  4. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Here's how she vapes.

5. vapinitup

vapinitup The Original Crew
    REFugee

That's just insane. :)

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  6. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Can't lay in the sleeper and vape it with the windows down or it fogs up the whole truck. It's even worse with the dripper on it.

Snert and vapinitup like this.
  7. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I rebuilt the Serpent today. I had switched flavors and was still tasting some of the old juice. I did 20 gauge kanthal on a 3.5 mm bit this time. 5 wraps came out at .28 ohms. I like the vape even better with the 20 gauge. I can crank it up and get more heat and still get top notch flavor.
    TT

Snert likes this.
  8. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I'm vaping this liquid I bought down in Texas from a company called Three Dukes Vapor. The flavor is called The Duke. It's a slightly sweet tobacco that has a little bit of nuttiness to it. Not a bad flavor. Pretty mellow. It also has a slight hint of a raisin flavor to it. Weird flavor, but good. I have it in the Mutation X MT built at .21 ohms on the El Cabron mech mod. Nice vape.

9. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I'm currently amused with this Ni build in my Russian, which hasn't had any visible sign of juice in the tank for 30 minutes but it's still vaping.

Snert likes this.
  10. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I had a very similar experience on the Aromamizer at one point. I was gaming on the iPad with the lights out and wasn't really paying attention to my juice level. All of a sudden... I'm getting no vapor. I turn on the lights back on and lo and behold, the tank is empty. But no burned hits!

Love TC for that. :)

11. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

It's hard to beat a good vape that pairs nicely with your morning coffee. Caramel Wildwood in this Aqua FX goes great with a nice hot cup.

2016-02-09 12.26.22.jpg

Snert likes this.
  12. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I still haven't found a consistent with-morning-coffee vape. Been leaning on Ahlusion XPress JG Blend lately. Doesn't always work for me though.

13. Cheef

Cheef The Original Crew
    REFugee

I kind of envy you guys and your taste buds.
    I still go more for throat hit than flavor.
    I do seem to be drifting towards fruit and candy flavors which surprises e--but the Throat hit comes first.

14. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I don't get much throat hit from the Aqua. It's much more of a flavor atty and does better at lower wattages. Now on my Mutank I get a ton of throat hit, but that's from turning it up to 80 watts. lol

15. Papi Don

Papi Don New Member

evic VTCmini with rda aspire and an awesome tasting jasmine milk tea from thevapekitchen!

16. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist The Original Crew
    REFugee

Enjoying MYJ's "OUR RY4" in the Aromamizer with a dual 8th" twisted 30 Ti build @.15 ohms cold resistance on the Snow Wolf. Goes great with the mornin' joe:)

17. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I just put some "Just Criminal" from Ahlusion in the 2P dripper. Haven't made up my mind on this one yet.

Snert likes this.
  18. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

My 3rd Zamplebox is on the way and they always give you a peek at what one of the juices are and I got Django from 13th floor elevapors in it :)
    I have been doing pretty good at cloning the ones I really like. Figured I will get it a few more months for some more ideas for my DIY juice.

19. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Really enjoying this Aqua FX. It's become my daily driver.

20160228_100240-1.jpg

Snert likes this.
  20. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

This barely fits, but it's a great vape on a series mech. 12 wraps 22 gauge kanthal on a 3mm bit.

20160228_112435.jpg

It's .35 ohms and on a full charge it's hitting about 150 watts. I might go up to 24 gauge next build because it hits a little too hard.

20160228_114050-1.jpg

Mad Scientist likes this.