1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

What are you vaping?

Discussion in 'General E-Cig Discussion' started by trlrtrash13, Dec 10, 2015.

1. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

I'm still tripping out on this Russian 3.0. I had to throw it on my eVic so I could prove what I'm vaping this at.

[​IMG]
    TT

Snert likes this.
  2. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Vaping Ahlusions MaxVG Godfather in a Quasar (1.1Ω single coil) at 24w on a Subox. Enjoying a tobacco vape. Haven't had one in a long while.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  3. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I can't remember if I tried Godfather or not. I probably should. I just finally tried the Caramel Wildwood and it's pretty stellar. I have another bottle coming and I'm gonna try mixing the vanilla and caramel wildwood together.
    TT

4. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I've got Vanilla Wildwood and Sweet Georgia Peach waiting in the wings. Smokin Cherries is steeping.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  5. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I just ordered some Sweet Georgia the other day. I haven't had any of that in years. I can't remember the flavor but I remember I did like it.
    TT

6. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I used to really like MVJ's "STP Black Honey Peach Tobacco" (even if it's not a NET) but I'm out and haven't ordered from them lately. I like a good NET (in fact I'm running their "My Hero Tobacco" in my 510 Kabuki at the moment) but the coil fouling you get from them is a bit of a PITA.

After the Christmas bills are paid, I might order some up. I do miss it.

7. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

Vaping one of HIC's awesome recipes. I change it up a little so it's probably okay to say. It's a mixture of Cactus, Strawberry, Honeydew, Kiwi and Watermelon.

Snert likes this.
  8. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I'm not familiar with hic. Or maybe I am and just missing the acronym. Lol
    TT

9. debinnv

REFugee

Head In Clouds. He does a lot of ejuice recipes. He is VERY good too. He gives out a lot of freebie recipes and charges for others. The few I have bought have been well worth the $3 He's over on VU and here is his site. Those that DIY, check out his freebie section. Just put a $ 0.00 in the spot and the recipe will go to your email. His Lemon Torrone Parfait one is outstanding.

http://www.hicsmixes.com/

VU thread just look for any that have HIC in he title or do a search using HIC
    http://vapingunderground.com/forums/diy-e-liquid-recipes.50/

10. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Oh, got it. I thought it was a juice company you were talking about.
    TT

11. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

38 watts. It's practically an evod guys. Tootle puffers are like "Damn, give that thing some current". My VTC5's are like "You sure we can handle this load or do you wanna call in the TrustFires for this beast?"

Snert likes this.
  12. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

6tag_161215-030223.jpg

This is me for the past 3 days. Shipwreck in the Russian and Cherry Wildwood in the Mutation.

Snert likes this.
  13. debinnv

REFugee

Vaping on a yummy Turkish tobacco blend of HIC's called Turbin. I don't normally care for the tobacco ones but this one is mighty fine! Still vaping on the Wismec Reuleaux with a black Aromamizer

Snert and trlrtrash13 like this.
  14. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Cyclone AFC, .16 ohm parallel single coil, Vanilla Wildwood from Ahlusion.

15. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I went ahead and just started vaping the Smokin Cherries though I do believe it could steep a bit more. I was a little disappointed with the Vanilla Wildwood after vaping the Godfather. I'm thinkin about putting the Vanilla Wildwood in a tank and cranking it up a bit. I was dripping it before.

16. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Godfather has a much different flavor profile than Vanilla Wildwood. If you like Godfather, the Vechio Blend might be a better vanilla tobacco for you. It's more similar to Godfather.

I switched up to this while I watch some football.

[​IMG]
    TT

Snert likes this.
  17. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Maybe "disappointed" is the wrong word. It's more like I was... craving... I guess... the Godfather and I was hoping the Vanilla Wildwood would scratch the itch until I got more.

Vanilla Wildwood is good. Just not what I was looking for at this point in time.

18. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Godfather has a little bit of nuttiness to it. Vechio Blend has that same characteristic, almost like a 555 tobacco.
    TT

Snert likes this.
  19. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Rebuilt the Hellboy down to .48 ohms. Damn, this is a bad ass vape. Smokin Cherries is off the hook in this build.
    TT

20. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Rebuilt my Quasar with 316L SS. Running it at 25w (390°) with some Godfather in it. Very very tasty.

Have some late Christmas presents arriving tomorrow (hopefully). Did I ever mention the USPS sucks?!?!