1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Tsunami Plus 24mm RDA

Discussion in 'Catfish Atties' started by trlrtrash13, Nov 16, 2016.

1. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

I just picked up two of these with the new, improved T post style build deck. These are amazing, and work great in squonking mode. Here's a quick review of the atomizer.

debinnv likes this.
  2. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

Mine will be here today. Thanks for the review @trlrtrash13 I liked how they raised the posts on the V-deck. I think that is going to make a big difference in how it wicks.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  3. debinnv

REFugee

So far so good. It's wicking great and performing awesome. I got the silver but the top cap of my black one that does not have the glass window fits on the deck too! Bonus

Snert and trlrtrash13 like this.
  4. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I got a little leaking in mine at first but I started making the wicks a little longer than I did in the standard Tsunami 24 deck and it cleared right up.

Snert and debinnv like this.
  5. debinnv

REFugee

I did make mine a little longer so I have not had a problem "YET" yet=you're eligible too! lol I have a terrible habit of over squonking so it's only a matter of time :)

Snert and trlrtrash13 like this.
  6. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

With that deep juice well it is pretty forgiving, but with the airflow setup it will let you know when you've gone too far.

Snert likes this.
  7. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I've contemplated that atty a time or two. Call me silly, but I have no squonker mods that the atty wouldn't overhang a bit (being 24mm) so I haven't picked one up yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  8. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

It overhangs on my Dripbox 160 a bit, but it fits perfectly on the Halcyon and my custom DNA 200 squonker.

Snert likes this.