1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Thoughts On Sigelei Squonk?

Discussion in 'Bottom Feeders' started by debinnv, Nov 17, 2017.

1. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

Got my eyes on this one. I was looking at the iJoy Capo until I saw a few folks say it caps at 4.2 volts. Nope, not for me lol

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  2. Yankifenix

Yankifenix The Original Crew
    REFugee

@debinnv, I have a fuchai squonk ordered. Just waiting on my vendor to get it in and ship it. I heard that the capo is not great. 3 prominent reviewers gave it thumbs down and now ijoy says they are gonna tweak it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

debinnv likes this.
  3. debinnv

REFugee

Thanks @Yankifenix I'm anxious to hear your thoughts. I'm afraid the darn thing is gonna sell out fast but I just hate pre orders. I will wait :) Looks like efun has it in stock but I rather wait till a vendor here in the US has it. I'm gun shy when it comes to getting mods from places other than the US. Just had bad luck the few times I did. Other than FT I have had good luck with them but it's still a crap shoot.

4. Yankifenix

REFugee

Bradsvapor.com is where I order all my hardware nowadays. He has great customer service and I get things from him in 2 days most of the time. I can assure you with a preorder with him you can buy with confidence. He has a group on Facebook and he is very responsive to all questions asked

debinnv likes this.
  5. debinnv

REFugee

Thanks @Yankifenix , I looked at the site and maybe, He's like $20 higher than what I have been seeing but maybe it's worth that if his CS is good.

6. Yankifenix

REFugee

Totally worth it. If there is a problem with the mod he will deal with the exchange so you don’t have to. I had to send my drone back after the board went out and he said send it to him and he sent a new one right away. I was without a drone for a total of 2 days

7. Yankifenix

REFugee

There is also a code you can use anytime for 10% off. Let me know if you decide to order

trlrtrash13 and debinnv like this.
  8. debinnv

REFugee

Okey dokey :)

9. debinnv

REFugee

All ordered @Yankifenix I told hubby it was your fault LOLOLOL He just smiled

trlrtrash13 likes this.