1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

The Lost Vape Orion has issues.

Discussion in 'Regulated Mods' started by trlrtrash13, Apr 2, 2019.

1. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

I got one when they first came out. I love the vape. But... it died on me. I took it off the charger, and nothing. No lights, no vapor. Dead.

So, I got the PSO version. Same thing happened. Plug it into Escribe, it doesn't connect. No lights, no vapor. Dead as a doornail

Snert likes this.
  2. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

Sorry to hear that. I have never been impressed with LV stuff. That's why I went with the Artery Pal II instead of the Orion Q. It should be here by Monday. I love my little Suorin Air but I have used it so much that it does not hold a charge like it used to. :) Was almost going to get another but the Pal seems to have good reviews and I like the fact that I can adjust the airflow. If it turns out to be shit, I will get another Suorin

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  3. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I've actually done quite well with LV in general. My Halcyon still works and I have the Paranormal and it's great. The vape on the Orion was my favorite of all the pods, but for whatever reason they both died the exact same death.

4. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

That's too bad. Never tried it so I can not compare but I am enjoying the artery pal II. Of course it's no DNA :) What about BB? I can't imagine you haven't tried one of those yet.

5. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

As in Billet Box? Not my style. Never tried one.