1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Svapiamo Mods

Discussion in 'Bottom Feeders' started by Droopydroors, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Droopydroors

Droopydroors Vaper

So I made my first purchase from this company and to say the least it hasn't been very good up to this point, but I'm chalking it up to language barrier and bad luck. The day I made my first purchase their server got hacked and my order has dissapeared. My card was charged thru paypal and today they sent me a tracking number but it's not showing up in the Italian Post site yet. So I will keep you all informed. They have alot of really cool 3d printed squonking boxes (dna75, evic mini vt, mosfet, fully mechanical) as well as middle and high end wooden boxes. There prices are very reasonable. Here are a few pics. I'm a squonk addict so I like to share anything I find because I know the challenges I have come across trying to find them.

Attached Files:

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

Nice. You got a link to them? Haven't heard of them before.

3. Droopydroors

Droopydroors Vaper

Svapiamo.com it's an Italian site so your phone may not translate but a pc will.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  4. Droopydroors

Droopydroors Vaper

The Wooden V9's sell out quick when they post them up. I can understand why for $120 it's definatley a good deal. Remember all their prices are in euros so the price will be a few dollars more. Right now the euro is 1.11 usd.

5. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

This is bad ass.

Droopydroors likes this.
  6. Droopydroors

Droopydroors Vaper

Agreed and at around $160 I don't think that's unreasonable. I paid $9 for shipping that it said would take 10-15 days. They have a Dhl option for $20

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  7. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

And you get to choose your colors for the body, door, and buttons. No, that's not a bad price at all. Plus it appears to come with dual catch cups for 22mm or smaller atomizers like your cyclones or chalice or what have you. Very nice.

8. Droopydroors

Droopydroors Vaper

Ya the big catch cup is 22.8 mm. So it should fit most of your 22mm bf attys without issue. I'll keep you posted on how everything works out.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  9. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Thank you. Please do. I'm curious about the evic based one now. I'm primarily a squonker too, so it's always good to find new gear aimed at us.

Droopydroors likes this.
  10. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I've been eyeing their mods on Vapinart for months. So far nothing has enticed me to buy.

I've had some... rocky shall we say... experiences receiving mods ordered overseas from Cloud9 (Creme de Vape now I believe) and Dicodes as well as the standard frustrations ordering from FastTech. So I really have to want something to buy from overseas. Eventually Vapinart will have something I want. I'm waiting til then.

And welcome aboard @Droopydroors ! Enjoying your posts. :)

11. Droopydroors

Droopydroors Vaper

Thank You sir!!! Well my shipping number is at least showing up now in the Italian Post!!! So that is a good sign. I agree with you on overseas purchases that is why i usually will only buy with paypal. If it doesn't show up i dispute and paypal has mostly been on the consumer side of things at least for me. Vapinart is definitely for the patient because they very rarely have stock on the high end items. I hate that they keep items up that are not in stock!!! Its like a tease..... They do have a Giorgio Ennequadro mod in stock that i have been eye balling.

trlrtrash13 and Snert like this.
  12. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

My overseas purchases include a Svoemesto Semovar (there's a little history for ya), two legit Kayfuns (back before they were in the US and clones even existed) a Dicodes #6 and 2 X Vicious Ant Prodigy 510 attys. Plus the occasional "I need cheap stuff" orders from FastTech. All have made it, but have been... fraught.

trlrtrash13 and Droopydroors like this.
  13. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

The only high end gear I can ever recall ordering from overseas is an Odysseus, and that was way way back in the day. I got it and absolutely loved it for about a week until I ran it through the mountains and it drained the whole tank. It was a great atomizer though and I ended up selling it for more than I paid for it at the time.