1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Squonking getting more popular ??

Discussion in 'Bottom Feeders' started by Exodus, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

Look who is in the squonk market now ,

When i was there i joined their FB page,dam they are mighty nice mods,but mighty spendy

4 bills their price there in the phils ,shudder to think what a vendor sells them for here in the states

had to do a file attach,as the school internet blocks image hosting sites :( WTF

Attached Files:

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

Wow. Sweet mod.

3. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

They've got them for $350 on their website.

4. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I'm interested to see how the bottle system works. I would be more likely to let go of that kind of cheddar for a DNA75C. Not that I'm ripping on YiHi, but the whole joules thing always confused me and I like what I'm seeing for interface designs on the new "C" chips from Evolv.

vapinitup likes this.
  5. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Damn. Looks like VapingAMP might be getting into the squonk game.

Snert likes this.
  6. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

well it looks like a good mod,but i'm not going the 20700 route

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  7. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

The more I see it the more I like it.

debinnv likes this.
  8. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

ooooh a 20700 squonk, now were getting somewhere. I do have to say I don't think there is a whole lot more battery life between q 18650 vs a 20700. I have the innokin Oceanus which uses a 20700 and really I don't see a big difference in run times. But hey every little bit helps right?

9. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

My attraction to the 20700s has been more about safety. 30% more capacity than the popular high current 18650s that can still pull up to 30A.

The mech users I've talked to are disappointed the 20700s don't "hit any harder" than the 18650s. What they don't factor in is that if they use the Sanyo As or the iJoys, they can run the same builds they run with their 18650s without risking venting or killing the life of the battery by continually running them too hot. Still, batteries are pretty cheap so as long as they don't blow their face off, they probably aren't too worried about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trlrtrash13 and debinnv like this.