1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Sicboy >>>> Catatonic

Discussion in 'Vendor Liquids' started by trlrtrash13, Feb 5, 2018.

1. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

They sell Sicboy at my local vape shop and a lot of folks rant and rave about it, so I decided to try it out. I chose Catatonic because I love a good cheesecake liquid. This is supposed to be a cheesecake with blueberry and a cinnamon crust. Take this with a grain of salt. As I said it is pretty popular. It's also awful.

It is sickeningly sweet. The cinnamon is at best out of balance, and at worst has no business being there. It counteracts with the cheesecake flavor, which is a shaky cheesecake at best. It's more of a vanilla cream, or mybe even a whipped cream. From time to time I get liquids I don't like but vape a whole bottle anyway. Not this one. I couldn't even finish the squonk bottle full. It's atrocious. I poured it down the drain and threw out the remainder of the bottle.

Snert likes this.
  2. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

wow,never thought i would hear a review quite like this from you,good to know ya got it in you

thanks for the heads up ,i stopped trying anything that was hyped a long time ago ,nothings changed

trlrtrash13 likes this.