1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Reuleaux RX200

Discussion in 'Temp Control' started by Yankifenix, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Yankifenix

Yankifenix The Original Crew
    REFugee

Okay everyone. I need a little help. I need to get as much info on this as I can. I put my crown tank on @Snert's DNA200 Reuleaux, and OMG what an amazing vape I got from it using the TC mode for the 316L SS . I am always price conscious so the RX200 is more in my price range. I want to get the stout from Vape Forward(Vapor Flask), but I have not seen or heard anything about a possible release date. SO right now I am looking at the Reuleaux RX200, I just need more info on the joyetech chipset that is in it. Any help you all can provide me would be great.

2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

I believe is is a Joyetech chip.

Designed in conjunction with Wismec and Joyetech, the chipset features an equally powerful 200W maximum output, with full temperature control that is compatible with Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating materials. This chipset is also upgradeable via firmware upgrades, giving it the ceiling for future improvements in output technology. Building upon the smash hit predecessor, the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod by Jay Bo Designs maintains the revolutionary design and chassis of the original while implementing an equally powerful chipset, creating a device that cuts no corners while being offered at an astounding price point.
    This from My Vapor Store.

Yankifenix likes this.
  3. Yankifenix

REFugee

Do you know of any reviews on this chipset? I know it's relatively new.

4. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I believe the Koopor plus uses this chipset. I'm not sure it's the exact same one, but I know it's a Joyetech chipset in that device. Rip Trippers gave it a good review, and Grimm Greene's is here.

5. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

I'm telling ya the new SS mode in the Joytech evic mini is awesome. Would the chip be along the same lines as that one? (even though it's a higher output) The 2 mini's I have go to 75 watts now. I have had no problem at all with the first one I bought quite some time ago and I imagine this 2nd one will be just as good. Wow 3 batteries? That will last you all day. I wonder just how large that thing is. If the finish is the same as my mini and that cyan and white one looks like it may be it's great. Not all slippery like and a nice matte to it and it has held up really well.

but why does it say this :
    • Temperature control requires the use of nickel Coil.

#5 debinnv, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  6. Yankifenix

REFugee

@Snert has the dna200 and it worked amazingly with my crown. Close this post as I am gonna get the DNA 200 version

7. debinnv

REFugee

8. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

That's an old warning from MVS that they post on all their TC mods. They never update those. It goes on to discuss Ti and SS builds below that.

If you don't mind I think I will leave it open in case someone else is considering this mod. It's good info I would rather keep open for discussion if that's cool with you.

debinnv likes this.
  9. debinnv

REFugee

Oh okay, I thought it was strange when I read it. It really looks like an outstanding device. Good choice @Yankifenix

Yankifenix likes this.
  10. Yankifenix

REFugee

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  11. Yankifenix

REFugee

It's all @Snert fault this time @debinnv

12. debinnv

REFugee

Good!! I'm glad someone else is to blame on this one. HA HA, way to go @Snert

13. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Thank you... thank you...

/takes a bow

14. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I don't want to say too much about this because I'm a guinea pig for a new modder on this one so I don't know if it will work out or not, but I have a DNA 200 squonker that should be coming my way. It's gonna be run off of lipo batteries though.

Snert likes this.
  15. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

NICE! Umm.. pics please! (if you didn't have to sign an NDA or anything like that ;))

16. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I sure will. I won't have any such agreement, it's just a first of it's kind for him so he didn't want me to hype it until he can be sure he can make it happen.

For anyone interested, here is a side by side of the 2 Reuleaux devices.

17. Yankifenix

REFugee

My deciding factor was trying @Snert's dna200

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  18. debinnv

REFugee

Damn you all, :goaway: now I am looking at the Reuleaux RX200 at MVS :lmao: Crap crap crap........I mean it's only $54. Been watching vids trying to get a better idea of the size of it but I can't find any gals doing a review so not much help there. I still have never gotten myself a regulated dual battery mod and I do want one at some point. I think this one with 3 batteries would probably be a bit too large. Then again that steam crave squonker I have is no tiny mod either and I use that one okay. Sigh.

19. Yankifenix

REFugee

I am sure if you ask nicely @Snert will take photos for you @debinnv

He has girly hands so it should work for you

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  20. debinnv

REFugee