1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

ReosMods is shutting down.

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by trlrtrash13, Aug 20, 2019.

1. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

Saw this on Instagram, figured I'd share it here.

Well folks, the time has come.

We have been dealing with a lot of personal health and family issues over the last year and have not had the ability to effectively manage the business at the same time. So, after lots of deliberation, some arguing, tears, and heartache, we have reached the difficult decision to shut down the website and move on.

To that end, everything on the website is marked down as low as we can go and is being sold on a first-come, first served basis. When an item is out of stock, it is gone. We will be selling stuff at about 1/2 off for the next three weeks and then looking to sell the remaining inventory off in bulk to any interested parties.

As for the website, intellectual property (including patent and trade names), remaining inventories, and vendor lists, anybody interested in acquiring them can reach out to me directly at eric@reosmods.com . I’ll be publishing a list of items to be sold and soliciting bids from all interested parties.

It’s been a fun time and we have really enjoyed all of the great Reonauts we have gotten to meet over the last 2 1/2 years.

Thanks,

Eric
    ReosMods

I have 3 of these but I never use them anymore.

2. vapinitup

vapinitup The Original Crew
    REFugee

I was sad to hear this. A good dependable mod will be gone. I have a P67 in use every day, but have had a few Grands that I have sold off for other things, and have regretted giving them up. I just ordered a Grand in the color combination that I have wanted for a long time. For me, a tootle puffer, they are excellent squonkers.
    I've often wondered how his sales were, as it seemed to me that with all the other squonkers out there now, not many would be buying Reos. I hope to pick up another before they are are all sold out.
    I wish Eric and his family the best, and hope good things happen for them in the future.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  3. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

That's the key right there. For higher watt vapers like myself these fell by the wayside. However I won't forget when they were my all day every day.

vapinitup likes this.
  4. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

yea , i got a grand i wanted the new 510 installed in,,he never replied to my email so now i know why
    that being said,,i have 4 reos,3 of which are in regular use

guess i best head over and stock up ,laterzzzzzzz

trlrtrash13 and vapinitup like this.
  5. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

Update, yesterday after my post here i went straight to reo mods and placed an order for more parts,but dam i paid 41 bucks for fedex ground shipping
    woke to emails saying my order had shipped ,really wasn't expecting that ,that quickly

6. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

well hell !! rhad to replace the positive tab in my Reo grand this morning,[last one] bummer
    while i was at the gym it dawned on me,when all my current parts are gone i will at the mercy of gawl dam plastic 3-d printed crap mods ,,grrrrr

so in an attempt to extend my pain and agony i splurged and picked up a purple w\purple slotted door p67 and some extra parts
    this time i didn't miss the better shipping rate 12.86 usps

i love the reo purple :)

7. vapinitup

REFugee

I am ordering another today, along with some more extra parts. The first one I ordered is the green with black wrinkle slotted door, and this second one is the super vein with slotted door. I already have a P67. These are my only mech., squonkers, and I have several mech., tube mods. When we are unable to get new mods I will be set to continue on for a good long time. I also have a good stash of nic in the freezer so, no worries there.

8. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

yuup,,i still have quitea few mecs : sqounks and non squonk
    too dam many rba's and more then enough nic

9. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

If he cuts the price in half again I might replace my blue one just for nostalgia's sake. I've got the dual battery mech squonker from 528 customs and it hits twice as hard. But the REO with the Demon Killer Tiny is doable.

10. vapinitup

REFugee

My Reos arrived, + replacement parts. The toppers are VandyVapes MTL RDTA Berserkers.

Attached Files:

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  11. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Looks sharp.

12. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

So i got my purple P67 ,tonight i opened it up and while fitting the atty for connection the dam button popped off,,then the button shaft stuck in firing position
    looks like reo didn't clean the inside of the button drill hole very well

not too happy atm

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  13. vapinitup

REFugee

Maybe you can get another button out of him, and clean out the hole yourself. It sucks that you had a problem like that, but hopefully you can take care of it.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  14. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

Well i was able to make the button work,thanks to a trick doggin taught me ,use a small piece of paper as a shim between button and shaft

decent design,but i think the strike plate concept got pulled outta somebody's butt :eek:

15. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

50% off is no longer

16. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

Well Folks,

As some of you may know, the time has come to say goodbye to REOSmods.

Cindy was diagnosed with breast cancer in November 2018 and has undergone 5 surgeries since diagnosis. Because of this stress, over this past year we have not been able to effectively manage the business. So after deliberation, some arguing, tear, prayers, and heartache, we have decided to shut down https://www.reosmods.com. Cindy is on the mend and looking forward to a long and happy life with Eric. All of you will be missed.

To that end, everything on the website is marked down by 50% or more. Everything is a first come, first serve, and when it is gone, it is gone. The site will close September 20, 2019. Any interest in buying the website, intellectual properties (domain name, patent, and trade name), and vendor list please contact Eric at eric@reosmods.com

Please note that because of all the support everyone has been showing us we a running behind on shipping. Please be patient and know we are doing our best to serve you. You may get an email that your order has been completed but until you receive a shipping notice with tracking information, the order is still being processed.

It has been great meeting and getting to know all of you REOnauts.

Thank you,
    Cindy and Eric

p.s. - For those of you who got a weird spam-type message about "Your order #", this was the email you should have received. Sorry for any confusion and for cluttering up your email inbox. It was operator error on our behalf.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  17. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I’m a regulated/tank user these days, but I went ahead and picked up a P67. It’s tough to see companies like Provape and Reos go away, but that’s the way the world works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  18. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

i am pretty much still a hardcore squonker,but i do have 2 tanks

seems squonking has lost a lot of its popularity ??

19. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I’ve just gotten lazy. :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk