1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Recoil Rebel for Squonkers

Discussion in 'Catfish Atties' started by trlrtrash13, Nov 26, 2017.

1. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

You can now buy a squonk pin for the Recoil Rebel. I picked one up from my local vape shop, and it's a very nice vape from this little dripper. The old style "snake bite" cap doesn't have adjustable airflow, but the draw is very nice so no biggie. The new cap has a ton of airflow options plus AFC. It also has an ultem ring for around the wicks to prevent leaking. Nice touch.

Now, on to the squonking. You have to replace the entire positive post to turn it into a squonker. Trouble is, to do this you also need to remove the negative post or you can't get the positive post out of the mod. The negative post is removed by removing the screw at the bottom, then pulling the negative post out of the deck because it is also press fit. This makes it much more of a PITA to switch over than most mods, but IMO the effort is worth it as this is a very nice squonking atty once you have it set up. I'm running it on my Rig Squonker and man, is this a nice vape.

2. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

pics or it never happened

i am so outta the loop on whats what now ,being where i am

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  3. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

:lmao::lmao::lmao: ya didn't have to go to that extreme buddy , but it is a dam good tut

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  4. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

Dual updates.

1. I still love love love the Recoil Rebel. Flavor and overall vape performance is off the charts. I use the snakebite cap.

2. The above tutorial applies to Recoil Rebel atomizers that do not come with a squonk pin. If you buy one of the new ones that comes with a squonk pin included from the manufacturer, you will only need to replace the actual positive pin.