1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Omo here....

Discussion in 'Welcome Mat' started by omo, Apr 27, 2016.

1. omo

omo The Original Crew
    REFugee

I missed all my REFugee vape buddies and decided it was time to talk vape talk again.

Need to catch up on the latest vape gear. I'm so out of touch...since I became a REO Convert...lol.

2. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

OMG ,,Ethel ima coming to ya [Red Foxx voice]

yea i am prety much stuck on Reo's too now ,but dam i really diggin the kanger dripbox with the nuppin on it :)

vapinitup, Snert and omo like this.
  3. omo

omo The Original Crew
    REFugee

Awe....Thanks exodus.

Yep, REO's are so simple and just plain easy to use. I didn't know Kanger made a dripbox....see how much I'm out of touch...lol.

vapinitup likes this.
  4. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

@omo !!!

Welcome here! Good to hear from ya. :2tu:

vapinitup and omo like this.
  5. Cheef

Cheef The Original Crew
    REFugee

Welcome @omo missed you.
    Yep--I was tuck on the REO until Christmas came and I got a Provari Radius and Kabuki.
    ow I'm stuck on them and no more shiney thing (for a while)

omo likes this.
  6. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

It's good to see you @omo. It must be tough with a lot of juice makers not listing their pg/vg ratios.

omo likes this.
  7. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

Hey @omo It really is good to see you pop in! Yes, a few of us have the Drip box from Kanger. Not a bad mod at all. The atty is trashy, but meh, no biggie. Most of us have plenty of good BF attys to use instead. It's a nice "drag around I don't care if I break it" mod :)

omo likes this.
  8. omo

omo The Original Crew
    REFugee

Thanks @trlrtrash13, @Snert, @Cheef, @Exodus and @debinnv nice warm welcome back from old friends. I have a lot to learn of new vape gear, but I doubt I will be buying anything, I'm very satisfied using my REO's. It's juices I need to work on. Thank goodness, I DIY so when juices give me issues I tweak or try something else so I can continue vaping.

Your right TT that's my issue with a lot of vendor juices, they won't give you PG/VG ratios. Who knew that VG could cause wheezing and chest issues, it does, at least to me. Even my Dr asked me if I started smoking again. I upped the PG and the wheezing went away. This is why I DIY.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  9. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

There are a few that allow you to fine tune, like Ahlusion or Heather's Heavenly Vapes. I'm afraid some of that might go away though if the FDA gets their way.

10. vapinitup

vapinitup The Original Crew
    REFugee

Hi omo. If the Reos are doing it for ya, no need to worry about anything else. :)

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  11. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

5 years ago when i started vaping i quickly found out i couldn't handle PG [aka Blu] so i had to go 100% VG ,Everything was fine until one day i noticed the inside of my drip tip ,ewwwwwww Shoved a Q-tip through it and the stuff that came out was absolutely disgusting ,reminded me exactly of the stuff that would build up in the clear filters some of used on out ciggys .Well i started paying attention to the build up in my tips ,cleaning once a week .dam that was a lot of crap for just a week ,Got a little freaked about it and started with 10% PG and kept upping the ratio until i could easily do 100% PG ,no more gunk inside tips .The build up doesn't show much with these new\wider tips but i know its still there. Every once in awhile i get a bug up my butt and decide to do some 100% VG ,i can feel the heaviness in my lungs after a 30ml bottle

But yea, VG makes some killer clouds but it also coats

12. Cheef

Cheef The Original Crew
    REFugee

Interesting -- I might have to give the 100% PG a shot. I'm still mixing 50/50

13. Yankifenix

Yankifenix The Original Crew
    REFugee

@omo, Welcome back. So glad you made it to our little slice of vape heaven.