1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Oh the dilemma !!

Discussion in 'Bottom Feeders' started by Exodus, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

I've been drooling over the vicious ant "vangaurd" series stabwood squonkers for awhile now

but just dam !!! basic vangaurd starts at 350
    stabwood's start at 650 plus 50 shipping and another 50 PP fees ,plus ya gotta wait for it to ship from Pi

finally decided it is just not gonna happen,i can't justify 750+ ,especially for something that is so proprietary [bottles]

http://viciousantonline.com/products-category/vanguard-stabwood/

and another thing,there aren't even any purplish colored ones available either,

so i got another purple Reo fron naziland instead :lols::lmao::lmao:

Snert, trlrtrash13 and vapinitup like this.
  2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

Wood mods ain't my thing, bro, but holy shit those are nice. $700 nice? Maybe, if I had that kinda money laying around. Lol. Love the green one and the brown.

Snert likes this.
  3. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

yea the "juma" series are very nice looking,they did have some mods posted internet only,1500 bucks,,and they all sold out

not too awfully crazy about the SX boards either, my Tmod has one and it rather a PITA to deal with ,all presets and such

think i'll make a PWM hannah squonker when i get back,,kit is only 60 bucks

Snert and trlrtrash13 like this.
  4. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I have a couple of, relative, unicorns... mainly by stabwood door wearing Billet Boxes. I have run across a few really gorgeous mods over the years (mostly the C frame types) that I would have loved to have had but there were pricey (and I won't say unjustifiably so) and most were DNA 40s.

By and large, I'm a function over form kind of guy. You sell the most gorgeous DNA 40 in all of creation, but to me... it's still just a DNA 40.

Though... I have to admit... #135 and #140 are really nice. :)

vapinitup likes this.
  5. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

made me chuckle

Snert likes this.