1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Off Topic Chit Chat

Discussion in 'Non Vape Related Chat' started by ms.mona, Nov 30, 2015.

1. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

Pretty cool. I'd never heard of that game before.
    TT

2. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

There's a few different versions out there... Wahoo, Aggravation, Sorry...

Some published by big game companies like Milton Bradley. Others passed down as family games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggravation_(board_game)

I think the version we made, based on a version that my wife's grandfather made, was constructed of two pieces that are easy to pack since the family did a lot of camping when she was younger.

3. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Oh, ok. My sister had that game Sorry when we were kids but I don't remember anything about it.
    TT

4. ms.mona

ms.mona The Original Crew
    REFugee

Congratulations on completing your projects, Snert!!! I'm with trlrtrash13. I'm unfamiliar with the game, but it looks interesting. I am happy you have family and friends that will enjoy it. I think I've got most of my shopping done now. It was primarily done online and shipped to me or the people I purchased something for. I didn't get my son anything and that's really been bothering me. We don't know if he's coming in or not, but I figured if he came in that we could get him something then.

5. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Let's just say... if the dice don't fall your way it can get aggravating. ;)

6. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I down remember how it was played. My favorites were Monopoly, Stratego, and Can't Stop.
    TT

7. ms.mona

REFugee

Well it's getting to be that time....

[​IMG]

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  8. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Yup. I'm heading home.

9. ms.mona

REFugee

Here ya go... LOL!!

[​IMG]

Exodus and trlrtrash13 like this.
  10. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Lmao. That was funny as hell.
    TT

11. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Almost caught me a jeep last night.

Snert likes this.
  12. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

holy krap shit the irony of that jeep, last night on my into work ,i got a dam 50 mile each way drive btw,,first road i drove was dry and fine,,on the 2nd section of road i take ,about 4 miles down i decided to check the black ice conition so i nailed the brakes on a straight away section,,came to really quick stop,,wooo ho road is good like the previuos section so i get back on it,,got up to around 45-50mpg when it happened ,,back end broke loose and i was fishtailing all over the dam road,right rear tire went off the pavement twice before i got back under control and that took about 200 feet and high intensity reflexes ,,pulled over to the side and sat for a few minutes ,heart rate was fine but all the dam adrenaline made me want to puke [me puking is extremely rare too] 4 wheel drive and finish the drive into work,felt like total shit from the ad rush for another 4 hours
    that was by far the hardest adrenaline rush i have ever had hands down !!!!

13. vapinitup

vapinitup The Original Crew
    REFugee

Whew, I've never lived, or driven in conditions like that. Wouldn't like that at all,, glad you two got thru it ok tho.

14. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I knew I couldn't hit the brakes there or I would've been jackknifed at best and potentially a rollover. It's not easy to just hold her straight even though you know you're gonna crash if that jeep doesn't get it out of my lane, but it was the only shot I had. It was a pretty good rush on my end too, hence the muted video. Lol.
    TT

vapinitup likes this.
  15. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I don't know many songs by Disturbed. Down with the Sickness... a cover of Land of Confusion... and that's about it. This one floated my way last night and I can say that I like it and I'm impressed as hell at Draiman's voice.

Admittedly I miss Simon and Garfunkle's harmonies, but I still like this.

Cheef likes this.
  16. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Disturbed's first album was insanely good. Haven't much liked them since. I'll give it a listen. They covered "Shout" by tears for fears on their first album and fid a hell of a job.
    TT

17. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Was minding my business in AZ yesterday and out of nowhere the roads went to solid ice. I blame Jim Memelo as he said "Ice Bowl" on the radio and bam, there it was.

ms.mona and Snert like this.
  18. ms.mona

REFugee

It's snowed here today so they cancelled school. My daughter is over joyed. LOL! We got another alert this afternoon so I believe with about 90% accuracy that they've decided to close school tomorrow too. I guess with the temps dropping overnight that there will be slick spots in the morning. They don't mess around with getting the buses out. They don't do much to the roads here, so you're kinda stuck when this weather hits.

Oh and I went all "RAWR!" in the vape model section if you missed it. LOL. Some of my finer work, I think. hehehe! I ain't playing though. @trlrtrash13 is gonna find himself in hot water again if he doesn't stop messing with me. That's like if he was standing next to me and staring at a girl's boobs or butt in front of me. I'd knock him off his feet with everything I've got. That's just rude to do that... not to mention disrespectful. I'm just saying.

19. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I wouldn't check out a girls tits or ass in front of you. I'm polite and respectful and all that. That's why I walk behind you.
    TT

Cheef and Exodus like this.
  20. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

mona needs to relax !! Im always checking out other women ,wife complains about it too, you got a wife why the hell do you need to look at other woman

like i tell her,,the minute i stop noticing other women,is the minute you should really stop worrying about me

looking at a menu is fine,,ordering from it is a whole different story .

btw, SO 's never see you scoping out their tits or ass around the house either ...jjeeeeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh