1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Off Topic Chit Chat

Discussion in 'Non Vape Related Chat' started by ms.mona, Nov 30, 2015.

1. ms.mona

ms.mona The Original Crew
    REFugee

That was like a Jerry Springer episode. LOL. Shoes flying and fist fighting with a monkey. :D:D:D

2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

And losing badly. Never try to spank your monkey in public.

ms.mona likes this.
  3. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

just too dam funny

4. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

whats up with all the deals being posted ???

5. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

They're pulled from an RSS. I got it moderated now so they will have to be approved before they come in. I saw some of them were outdated.

Exodus likes this.
  6. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

LMAO. That was the first thing I did when we got the Honda was open the sunroof to let the vapor out. Back in the day I drove a W900 Kenworth that had a sunroof and I used to just crack that thing when I smoked too.

ms.mona likes this.
  7. ms.mona

REFugee

There are some bizarre looking "related" videos showing up. LOL :goaway:

8. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Well... we had a 55° here on the mountain in the Shenandoah Valley. I hung wreaths and strung up icicyle lights in a short sleeved shirt.

This is the first time putting up outside Christmas decorations in VA, that I can recall, that didn't involve heavy coats... gloves... and hot chocolate.

debinnv and trlrtrash13 like this.
  9. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

It's been a mild winter so far for me too for a change. A nice change I might add.

10. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Rumor has it... January is gonna be snowy up our way. Glad I rebuilt the front-end of the snow blower this year.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  11. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Lmao. I just bumped into the old videos that @ms.mona and I did for Grimm Green's Provari Giveaway about 3 years ago. I don't know what was funnier, the videos or our old vape gear.

vapinitup and ms.mona like this.
  12. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Omg... you... with (basically) a Vivi Nova?!?! My brain just exploded!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  13. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Yeah, I loved the carto tanks but nothing I had powered them enough until I got the Zmax and the Vamo. My preferred vape at that time though was the V2 with that clearo I had in it. It just didn't hold enough liquid but that was a stellar vape back in the day. That was the Screw tank from Smoktech and that was pretty much what I used until I got the Zmax that would actually push my dual coil 2.5 ohm cartos up to 6 volts where I liked them.

14. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

WOW !! you totally have a smokers voice .was that southpaw golf club she was a holding ??

ms.mona likes this.
  15. ms.mona

REFugee

Yes. It was. LOL. I'm a lefty. I should of won that thing.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  16. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

the things a southpaw notices ,yes i am also

ms.mona and trlrtrash13 like this.
  17. ms.mona

REFugee

Yea? That's cool. Things have really changed as far as that goes. I remember my kindergarten teacher hitting my hand with a ruler every time I put the pencil in my left hand. I tried so hard b/c I didn't wanna get hit again, but it didn't work. The only thing I can do very efficiently right handed is use scissors. Lol.

18. ms.mona

REFugee

I also remember the first time that @trlrtrash13 taunted me and said I probably hit like a girl. He kept teasing and teasing and saying things like, "take a shot." I smacked him right up side the head and Idk if he'll admit I wrung his bell, but he did say - NO FAIR! I didn't know you were left handed. LOL!!

Exodus likes this.
  19. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

The street i grew up on had appox 6 kids close to my age and 3 of us were southpaws
    i use scissors right handed also,but thats because classrooms only had onr pair for leftys,there was one other lefty and the shithead would always beat me to that one and only pair ,thats ok coz i would beat him up after school hehehe
    swing a bat right handed also,think that gives me an unfair advantage coz i was always knocking the ball clear outta the field !!

ms.mona likes this.
  20. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

The only thing I could ever do efficiently left handed was swing a bat. Not that I was a switch hitter or anything, but against pitchers that threw all off speed stuff I would bat left handed for the matchup because the outfielders would immediately shade to right field and I could always find a pitch to drive down the left field line. I couldn't catch up to a fastball from the left side though, so I batted right handed 90% of the time.

Exodus and ms.mona like this.