1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Off Topic Chit Chat

Discussion in 'Non Vape Related Chat' started by ms.mona, Nov 30, 2015.

1. vapinitup

vapinitup The Original Crew
    REFugee

The daughter in law and her husband will be leaving tomorrow for Forest Va. He has a new job waiting there. She is all excited about being able to see historical places she has always read and heard about. They are from Houston. I hope they can deal with the winters there. He has never experienced driving in the snow, and icy roads, oh boy.

2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

I used to go through Lynchburg about 2 or 3 times a week about 20 years ago. We hauled Coors beer out of Elkton Va back down to North and South Carolina.

3. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Just had to toss this out here. I left Louisville Ky at 4am last Saturday morning. I delivered in Salem Oregon on Tuesday morning. They shot me over to Boise Idaho for a pickup on Wednesday evening, and now I'm in Oklahoma City waiting to deliver at 7:30 this Saturday morning.

That's 4,173 miles on e-logs in 8 days. My logbook lady wanted the load pulled off me in Wyoming on Thursday because she said it couldn't be done. Promised to write me up if I went over my 70 hrs. Yesterday I had 7 minutes left on the clock and I'm sitting here with 28 minutes left today waiting on her to show up to work and see that I made it and that she doesn't get to write me up. Lol.

Exodus, Snert and vapinitup like this.
  4. vapinitup

REFugee

Super Trucker! :)

Snert and trlrtrash13 like this.
  5. vapinitup

REFugee

That looks awesome Steve. I guess you get to pick just what you want, and how you want it. Having a rig like that would make you want to just drive it on down the road. :)

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  6. vapinitup

REFugee

Even more awesomeness in the daylight. Keeping one of those clean has got to be a job in itself.

7. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

Yes sir, and they tell you not to wash it for 2 weeks to let the graphics set.

vapinitup likes this.
  8. vapinitup

REFugee

Your gonna be the envy at all the truck stops. Now if you just had a black trailer with gold lettering....

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  9. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

That would be awesome.