1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Nic suppliers ??

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Exodus, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

On my way home now so i'm ordering stuff i need
    Usually get my nic from heartland,but they don't send usps anymore and thats a problem for me

who else is just as good and reliable

gonna send off an email to them and see if they can send usps,but just in case ??

2. vapinitup

vapinitup The Original Crew
    REFugee

3. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

that might be the case ?? first i heard of it

4. vapinitup

vapinitup The Original Crew
    REFugee

Looks like 60mg and above nic has to ship UPS ground.

5. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

well heartland replied back,they can and will ship to usps .so im good to go

debinnv and vapinitup like this.
  6. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

jackasses !! heartland called this morning and can't USPS after all,they wanted 35 bucks shipping UPS,,nope no way no how

but i lucked and got a liter from a buddy at the local shop,,so i'm good for the next decade or so ??

vapinitup and trlrtrash13 like this.