1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Malstrom Squonking RDA

Discussion in 'Catfish Atties' started by trlrtrash13, Jul 9, 2016.

1. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

I agree with him here. This isn't the best made squonking RDA in the world, but it does give a good vaping experience. Flavor is above average, vapor production is very good, and it gives a good quality vape. I haven't run mine in single coil mode or with the 510 top cap so I can't speak to either of those functions, but with duals and the chuff cap it is a good setup.

Snert likes this.
  2. Droopydroors

Droopydroors Vaper

I run mine with a single fused clapton with the 510 drip tip and it's quit enjoyable. I still prefer my Nopity but it's over a $100 differance so that's understandable. But at the moment the Malstrom is my #2.

Snert and trlrtrash13 like this.
  3. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

I have a Quicksilver that was modified for a bottom feeder, and that and the Tsunami 24 are my favorite. I would put the Malstrom and Velocity right behind them in no particular order, with the Cyclone still being my favorite for mechanical squonking.

Snert likes this.
  4. Droopydroors

Droopydroors Vaper

This is one of my favorites as well. Very easy modification. 20160606_130541-1.jpg 20160606_130433-1.jpg