1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

LowPro RDA clone from FastTech

Discussion in 'Catfish Atties' started by trlrtrash13, Dec 24, 2015.

1. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

I searched through the varios clones on FastTech, and eventually found this one where the forum discussion stated that it had a squonking pin. I can confirm that it does. I got it to use on a squonker, so that was pretty important.

It showed up today and I'm pretty impressed with the build quality. For $6 it is excellent. I went with the clone because this thing got some pretty terrible reviews on YouTube, and unless the clone is better than the authentic I'm at a loss for why. Is it a life changing revolutionary vape? No, but it is a really good one. Here's how the build goes in.

Now perhaps this is part of the problem. It's not exactly easy to build, but it's not impossibly hard either. One thing that does complicate the process is on one side the screw "pushes" instead of "pulling" the wire so it tried to kick the wire out while I was tightening it down on the positive lead. Here it is built, wicked, and juiced.

The squonk hole is a little narrow on this one, but it works fine even with the 90 vg juice I have in it. This little dripper vapes great. The spitback control in the mouthpiece works well. The vape is nice and warm (.15 ohm build) and the flavor is really good. The only problems are the difficulty in building, the lack of a drip tip adapter, and the shortness of the mouthpiece because the atomizer gets pretty hot while vaping.

I would describe this as more of a flavor atomizer than a cloud chaser. The draw is a good lung hit when wide open but can be tightened down for MTL, and it does have a single coil airflow setting. It looks pretty nice on the mod, and comes with interchangeable white and black mouth pieces. For $6, this thing was a pretty good score. I'll definitely be using this one.

Snert likes this.
  2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

The only drawback to this atomizer that I have discovered so far is that it gets really hot when vaping at high watts like I do. I haven't put a TC build in it yet but I do intend to try that out. Flavor is great on it though, and it can chuck the clouds. I think I'm gonna try it on the Steam Crave squonker with ni200 wire this week.

3. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

Looks like it could easily give the "Derringer" a good run for its money

trlrtrash13 likes this.