1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Independent Operators Please Help

Discussion in 'Non Vape Related Chat' started by sbing22, Sep 13, 2018.

1. sbing22

sbing22 New Member

I have just started to do the books for my Dad who is an independent operator. I am needing to know what types of classifications you guys use on your expense reports for your accountants or bookkeepers.

I have a few listed as I am working, but I am a bit confused on how to classify some of the expenses.

So far I have it down to
    Parts and Repairs
    Fuel
    and Maintenance

But I am a bit confused on how to title regulatory expenses like scale and inspection reciepts.

I am also wondering if I should title hotel and rental car reciepts as per diem or as a misc or general expense? If anyone has any info or advice I would much appreciate it. Thanks :)

2. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

3. sbing22

sbing22 New Member

I found a good link to help categorize if anyone is interested.

Attached Files: