1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Hi :-)

Discussion in 'Welcome Mat' started by Angi, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Angi

Angi New Member

I'm returning to vaping. I have a decent mod (it's subohm with a kanger subtank) it's simple and I'm happy with it so far. It's simple, I like simple while I'm extremely crabby kicking cigarettes while everyone around me is merrily puffing. So right now my main concern is with juices and somewhat hardware, my main thing though, it has to be as easy as a cigarette is as its not quite a hobby for me yet (it was last time I vape but fiance has sensitivity to pg and I went back to the nasties with him).
    Anyhow that's my story if you know of any must try juice vendors please let me know :)

ms.mona likes this.
  2. ms.mona

ms.mona The Original Crew
    REFugee

Welcome aboard, Angi! So glad you are here. I'm glad you are deciding to go back to vaping. Some of the vendors may have pure VG in their juice, but I'm not sure which ones. I hope the others are able to guide you in the right direction.

Angi and trlrtrash13 like this.
  3. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

Hey @Angi welcome to the forum. If you have a setup you are happy with good deal. There's really no need to be a hobbyist. As for juice companies I would recommend, a lot of them would depend on what type of flavor you are looking for. Here's a few good ones that are heavy vg or pg free.

1. The Mythos line. You can find them at Vapor Beast. They are PG free.
    2. Ahlusion. They go as high as 90% VG.
    3. Heather's Heavenly Vapes. Their "Purity" line is 100% VG.
    4. Vaper Gate. They are all high VG but it varies by flavor.
    5. My Vape Juice. They go as high as 100% VG.

Angi likes this.
  4. Angi

Angi New Member

It's not needing to be pure vg yet, not until the fiance decides to join me in vaping :) I'm sure eventually he will. Than I'll be asking bout all the fun stuff for that (such as best equipment for him to use since it'll be vg). I'm pretty sure I'm on a 50 50 blend and I'm liking it, however a couple orders I have placed are at the 80 20 mixture.
    And big hugs Mona thank you :)

ms.mona likes this.
  5. Angi

Angi New Member

Hey Steve :) thank you. I'vs got an order into heathers and planning one with ahlusion. The other ones I'm definitely going to be look in into. Thank you

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  6. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I swear by Ahlusion. Everything I have tried by them is great and you can choose your pg/vg level. If you like a good chocolate custard try Corleone from Mountain Oak Vapors. It's amazing. Horrie Cheesecake is one of the best cheesecake flavors I have tried. It's from VaperGate. Those are two of the non tobacco flavors that I use most frequently.

Angi likes this.
  7. Angi

Angi New Member

I can't believe I never tried ahlusion before. They were always on the top of my must try juices too. I'm gonna quit dragging my feet and just order from them next I think, is there still order times with ahlusion or can I order 24/7 online with them?
    Cheesecake vape sounds right up my alley, chocolates I tried I the past never quite hit right on the taste buds but may have to convince the old man that one really won't sit in my never to be vape pile lol.

8. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

It's not a typical chocolate vape. There's vanilla custard in it too so it's a nice mix. Ahlusion you can order 24/7 now. No more setting your alarm clock to order juice. lol

Angi likes this.
  9. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Welcome @Angi. I too put off ordering from Ahlusion for quite some time. @trlrtrash13 put up a review of some of their aromatics and I finally bit. While they're not the only juices I vape, I have Smokin Cherries, Sweet Georgia Peach or the Max VG Godfather in my drippers/squonkers/tanks most of the time. I also tried their JG Blend which was a nice coffee tobacco and have some Devil Dog steeping to try next.

Angi likes this.
  10. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist The Original Crew
    REFugee

Hi there, you may want to check out Myvapejuice.com as they have a wide array 0f pg free flavors to choose from, And congrats on going back to vaping:)

Angi likes this.
  11. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Good call there @Mad Scientist! MVJ has some excellent juices as well. I like their STP Black Honey Peach Tobacco and their VG VAPE - Capt Blk Cherry Pipe Tobacco (which appears to have changed or been dropped). If you're into tobacco flavored juice, they're an excellent source.

12. ms.mona

REFugee

@Angi what mg do you use in your liquid? I'm at 18mg. I used to be at 24 but @trlrtrash13 lowered me without mentioning it. Bad TT bad. lol. Actually, I didn't notice so it wasn't a bad move. However, I don't cloud chase like him so his 3 or 6mg wouldn't work for me at all.

13. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I just checked that Horrie Cheesecake and they only go up to 12 mg.

Angi likes this.
  14. Angi

Angi New Member

Thanks mad scientist and snert, I'll add myvape to my list of vendors. :)
    I'm at 6mg, but I'm vaping just about constantly. So could probably go with a higher amount of nicotine.

ms.mona and Snert like this.
  15. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

I vape 6mg mostly, but I have some 9mg and a single 12mg juice setup and at the ready for high stress situations.

16. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I vape 6 90% of the time but when I'm dripping on my series mod I'm at about 135 watts so I drop to 3 mg. @ms.mona's 18mg juice makes me feel sick.

17. Angi

Angi New Member

3 MG would probably be a death sentence for everyone around me, I about jumped the counter when the dude said he thought I'd do good with a 3 mg blend. Fiance stepped in there, and settled on 6. :p

ms.mona and trlrtrash13 like this.
  18. ms.mona

REFugee

Idk how 3 or 6 does you any good. How does mine make you sick? It's not in your set-up. I'm just thinking if you're that low on nic why not just quit? Get you some 0 nic and you'll be fine.

19. trlrtrash13

Staff Member

I like my 6mg, but 18 is too much for me.

Angi likes this.
  20. Angi

Angi New Member

I vape alot...I mean alot of juice...that's how I deal with the 6 mg... that and I find myself relieving stress by yelling at anti cigarette commercials... if you thought I was a bitch before, lol. Yeah think my next order will definitely have more nicotine. Not quite your level though maybe Mona lol.

ms.mona likes this.