1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Going out of business....

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Mad Scientist, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist The Original Crew
    REFugee

For all that are interested, I got an email from Myvapejuice.com that they are going out of business. So if anyone is currently using products from there I suggest that you stock up while you still can, As they are having a 30% off clearance sale. This is a big loss to the vaping community for sure )-:

2. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

Sadly,i am expecting a lot more of those type of emails to start popping up rather quickly, now that 8\8 is fast approaching

3. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Indeed. Loved their Ashton Pipe Tobacco and Capt Black Cherry Tobacco juices. They were hard on coils though. Sad to see em go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mad Scientist likes this.
  4. vapinitup

vapinitup The Original Crew
    REFugee

Sorry to hear another one going out of business.

5. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

I'm sorry to hear this too, even though I was very disappointed with my last order from them. I vaped her liquids almost exclusively for a good 6 months anyway.

6. Mad Scientist

REFugee

wow, disappointed? I wonder why? I never had an issue with them.

They were my exclusive supplier, So when the stock is gone, So am I.

A heads up tho, If anyone is looking to stock up on flavorings they are having a real good sale going on, plus lots of DIY stuff too.

#6 Mad Scientist, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Yankifenix and Snert like this.
  7. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

I hadn't ordered in quite some time but I loved the Perdomo Lot 23 so I ordered a 100 ml bottle. In the past it had always been a very light tan color. This time it was dark brown, almost black. The flavor profile was way off from before too. I vaped about 10 ml but it was pretty bad so I had to toss the rest of the bottle.

8. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

Yes, it is very sad. Another one doing a liquidation sale is/was Ecig Avenue. They don't have anything left last I looked. I was able to get in before it was all gone and bagged a tfv something or other G4 for a stupidly low price of like $6 I think and a Carvella Brass ( even though I don't do mechs) figured might be good to have one more as a backup to my Chi You. I think it was $5 They shipped out this morning. Probably a good thing I had not seen the sale any sooner than I had. They had a lot of nice mods and stuff . Oh they may have eliquids left. I grabbed a bottle of Dewberry by Kilo as I like that one

9. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

dam,,ecig avenue was good place to get stuff from

10. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

I had never bought anything from them before but saw post after the liquidation had already been going on for quite some time I guess. Probably lucky I got the 3 things I did. I need to read up on the G4 tank. Not sure if you can buy the G2 deck and use it with it or not. If not it's still good as quad coils are fun sometimes. :)

11. Yankifenix

Yankifenix The Original Crew
    REFugee

I took advantage of the MVJ liquidation. I bought a ton of flavorings in the 16oz. bottles. I only paid like $12 a bottle, so I was happy to get them. Wish I got into making juice earlier than now, but oh well. I at least have flavorings that will last me a good long time.

Mad Scientist, trlrtrash13 and Snert like this.
  12. Mad Scientist

REFugee

make sure you keep the bulk in the freeze to keep it fresh as long as possible.

13. Mad Scientist

REFugee

Azure is going belly up as well.

14. Mad Scientist

REFugee

Hi all, Been awhile...I was wondering if anyone ever got the recipe for MyVapeJuices "RY4" concentrate recipe? I had it saved in my emails However, Apparently you can't have anything saved that has the word "vape" in it )-:

Hope everyone is doing well and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

15. Mad Scientist

REFugee

Perhaps @omo knows this?

16. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

hey long time ,,who do you have your email with ?? i hope not AOL

17. Mad Scientist

REFugee

Yes long time man. No Jim, not with AOL...comcast....Just as bad:mad:

#17 Mad Scientist, Dec 31, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  18. Mad Scientist

REFugee

I eventually found those missing emails, And found the recipe in % form. I was told back then it was for the concentrate and not the ejuice...Strange as it would seem that there is some missing information..So I tried plugging in the percentages in the ejuicemeup program, And I ordered up the flavors........

I got the flavors in and made up a 30ml test bottle and it turned out pretty good:). Gonna vape that out and play around with the recipe for the next batch...wish I knew what the rest of that information for that recipe was.

#18 Mad Scientist, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017