1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Does anyone use BTC eschangers?

Discussion in 'Non Vape Related Chat' started by Intelecto, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Intelecto

Intelecto New Member

Any trusted ones? Fast withdrawal on bank card prefered

2. Shouldbefine

Shouldbefine New Member

I guess the ones you'll see on the first page of google are more or less trusted, check the reviews anyway. Pick the top ones only. As for the personal preferences here's my favorite place to buy btc with debit card. The withdrawal is only limited by block-chain and the exchange plans are quite favorable.

Intelecto likes this.
  3. Intelecto

Intelecto New Member

Thanks. Looks good and the average review rate is great. Gonna try it out soon. I don't quite trust google by the way. Given all the SEO tricks, everything might be on the first page