1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Dead Rabbit

Discussion in 'Catfish Atties' started by debinnv, Sep 9, 2017.

1. debinnv

debinnv The Original Crew
    REFugee

OMG......Thank you Billy for getting it right :) I just got this today and it's good. No, it's fricking amazing. Airflow, perfect. Ease of build, stupid easy. Flavor, spot on. Looks pretty sweet too. ( I have the silver one) I am going to be getting the black one though too. Later tonight I can post some pictures but you have probably all seen the videos. The reviewers are not blowing smoke this time when they say it is good. It's damn good!

If I had to find a con and this is subjective as the flat head grub screws work just fine. I prefer the allen type so I took some spares I had from another atty I no longer use and swapped. A set of allen type grubs included would have been a nice touch, but not a deal breaker by any means.

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

No idea what it is.

3. debinnv

REFugee

4. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

Wow, that deck is bizarre. It's like postless but with posts. Lol. Never seen anything like it.

5. debinnv

REFugee

It's really a very well thought out design and another thing I didn't mention is the airflow is so nice and smooth with NO whistling. I love the thing. If you don't mind waiting a bit efun.com has them for $18 for the SS and $19 for the black. I just ordered the black one so I will have one of each :) The first one I got from Vapor DNA as I had a $5 credit and I didn't want to wait lol

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  6. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

my only concern with that weird design is ,how well does it wick ?? seems like quite a height to wick

7. debinnv

REFugee

Wicking just great for me. No issues at all.