1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

FS Clearing Out Old Stuff

Discussion in 'Pawn Stars' started by trlrtrash13, Feb 28, 2018.

1. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

Most of the stuff listed here, the prices will be negotiable unless stated otherwise. Any flaws will be listed, unless it's dirt cheap stuff. Then it is to be assumed it's probably not mint. Everything is in working order. Prices include shipping if you spend over $20. If not, add $5 for shipping. Non CONUS shipping may be extra, depending on location. We can figure that out together if necessary.

Resized_20180227_161328.jpg

Left to right. Authentic blue Infected mechanical tube mod by USA Made Mods. Serial #20. Comes with certificate of authenticity, and the pouch with the zombie survival kit and keychain. $40

Smok OSUB TC80. It's 80 watts, built in battery. No packaging or tank. Works well, has scratches on it. $20

Aromamizer Supreme, first version. In good condition. Comes with spares and extra glass. $20

Vaperz Cloud VCST. 25mm Stainless Steel. Basically brand new. $20

Resized_20180227_163057.jpg

SS 30mm Modfather Tank. Serial # 92. Comes with spares. If you want a colored spare tank, tell me if you want blue or black. Otherwise you will get 2 clear tanks. $25 firm.

Malstrom Squonk atty from Lost Vape. Comes with chuff and 510 cap, 2 squonk bottles, and spare rings and screws. Sold.

Fog Zombie. 3 post dripper from USA Made Mods. High mileage. $10

20180227_201741.jpg

Twisted Messes 2 lite, excellent condition. $25

Istick Pico silver, no tank. Scratches but works well. $15

Tobecco Velocity clone with bf pin and spares. $5

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun V5 with SS and glass tanks. Excellent condition, glass tank never used. $75 firm.

20180227_201931.jpg

COV RST. No coils. $25

Fodi V2. Not sure why I bought this. If the price is right, you can question your judgement too. $10

Mako War Shorty. Authentic. Good shape. Sold

Serpent Mini. Spare tank and parts. $10

20180227_222101.jpg

Steam Crave RDA. Looks like a lug nut, has a MTL sleeve insert. Squonk ready. Sold

Mad Hatter clone, in white, includes spares. $5

BFDFT. Missing chuff cap, but has 510 drip tip cap included. You can buy replacement chuff cap from CCI. Postless deck, very good flavor for a 30mm cloud chaser. $25

20180227_221908.jpg

I'm not even sure I want to sell these. Remember the SilverPlay from VaporDNA Project Sub Ohm? This is the complete collection. V1, V2, and Nano. All 3 include all parts and spares that the sets came with, including the SS tank and SS bell cap for the V2, and the PMMA bell cap for the nano. These are actually great atomizers to this day, and a piece of vaping history. It's gonna take the right price to move these, so I'll take $50 firm for the set.

#1 trlrtrash13, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  2. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

Malstrom Squonk atty from Lost Vape. Comes with chuff and 510 cap, 2 squonk bottles, and spare rings and screws. $15
    Steam Crave RDA. Looks like a lug nut, has a MTL sleeve insert. Squonk ready. $10

I'll take these 2,maybe something else ? decide by sunday night

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  3. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

Malstrom Squonk atty from Lost Vape. Comes with chuff and 510 cap, 2 squonk bottles, and spare rings and screws. $15
    Steam Crave RDA. Looks like a lug nut, has a MTL sleeve insert. Squonk ready. $10
    Mako War Shorty. Authentic. Good shape. $20

@trlrtrash13 my shopping list is complete ,fyi i am in no rush since i don't get home for another 4 weeks :(

4. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

Good deal. I'll get it ready to ship. Send me your address and I'll give you my PayPal address.