1. We are a group of vapers dedicated to all things rebuildable. We have a solid user base of experienced rebuilders who enjoy sharing our knowledge and learning from each other. We have a healthy mix of cloud chasers, flavor chasers, temp control, and kanthal builders. We also have a broad base of knowledge on mods, batteries, and toppers. Please consider joining us and contributing to our community. Whether you are here to teach or to learn, we welcome your participation and look forward to chasing that perfect vape together.

Asmodus Spruzza

Discussion in 'Bottom Feeders' started by Snert, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Haven’t looked into this mod a whole lot. Might be EU only... but the squonking system grabbed my attention. Looks like a squonk mod builder took a page from the Billet Box book.

From the brief look I got at it, before I run out the door with my hair on fire, I like the idea of the squonk system. Not sure how well it’ll work in practice. I’m also a fan of separating the juice bits from the sparky stuff.

2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 The trash of thy trailer.
    Staff Member

I don't remember which one for sure, but I think it was Dothan Alabama where I saw these in a vape shop so they are in the U.S.

Snert likes this.
  3. Snert

Snert Administrator
    Staff Member REFugee

Did a little more digging around... The Asmodus site offers extra... “pump” with tanks for $19.95. That, and the fact that it wouldn’t suck extra juice back in, appear to be Todd’s biggest issue with it. Can’t say that the dripper interests me, but... MAYBE... the mod.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trlrtrash13 likes this.
  4. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

Well well well, i happen to come by one of these a few weeks ago
    the touch screen is a nice touch and rather easy to maneuver around
    i am not too impressed with the SSS pump system as they refer to it for the same reason as Todd
    the atty that comes with it totaly sucks in single coil mode ,the deck design is a simple 2 poster,nothing impressive

i had to replace my tank,the new is still not broke in after 2 days,it still doesn't pop right back up [all the way] after a pump

all in all,this would not be my first choice at this price point

btw,i got mine used from my local vendor

side note,i got the red one.i like the swirl red-burgundy doors so i am going to continue to use it,yea i know totally stupid reason

i also put a wasp nano on it ,so much better now

Snert, vapinitup and trlrtrash13 like this.
  5. Exodus

Exodus The Original Crew
    REFugee

^^ and that is why i don't do reviews :lmao:

Snert and vapinitup like this.